Linked Data API

Show Search Form

Search Results

registered interest false more like this
date less than 2018-09-04more like thismore than 2018-09-04
answering body
Department for Transport more like this
answering dept id 27 more like this
answering dept short name Transport remove filter
answering dept sort name Transport more like this
hansard heading Roads: Maps more like this
house id 2 more like this
pref label House of Lords remove filter
question text To ask Her Majesty's Government what responsibility, if any, they have for ensuring that comprehensive road maps of cities are available including details of no right turns. more like this
tabling member printed
Lord Lea of Crondall more like this
uin HL9985 more like this
is ministerial correction false remove filter
date of answer less than 2018-09-14more like thismore than 2018-09-14
answer text <p>Local authorities are responsible for managing their road networks, including implementing measures such as right turn bans. It is for them to ensure these and other traffic restrictions are properly signed on-street so that drivers are aware of them. Drivers are responsible for ensuring they follow the rules of the road and are not in breach of any restrictions.</p><p> </p><p>The Department for Transport has no responsibility for producing road mapping. Commercial mapping companies are responsible for ensuring the maps they produce are accurate.</p> more like this
answering member printed Baroness Sugg more like this
question first answered
less than 2018-09-14T11:12:01.64Zmore like thismore than 2018-09-14T11:12:01.64Z
answering member
label Biography information for Baroness Sugg more like this
tabling member
label Biography information for Lord Lea of Crondall more like this