Linked Data API

Show Search Form

Search Results

1128511
star this property registered interest false more like this
star this property date remove filter
star this property answering body
Home Office more like this
star this property answering dept id 1 more like this
star this property answering dept short name Home Office remove filter
star this property answering dept sort name Home Office more like this
star this property hansard heading Biometrics: Applications more like this
star this property house id 1 more like this
star this property legislature
25259
unstar this property pref label House of Commons more like this
star this property question text To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, for what reason his Department does not retain data on delays in the issue of Biometric Resident Permits. more like this
star this property tabling member constituency Hackney South and Shoreditch more like this
star this property tabling member printed
Meg Hillier more like this
star this property uin 257699 more like this
star this property answer
answer
unstar this property is ministerial correction false more like this
unstar this property date of answer less than 2019-06-04more like thismore than 2019-06-04
star this property answer text <p>Whilst the Home Office does not keep overall data relating to delays in the issuing of Biometric Residence Permits (BRPs), it does closely monitor the service level agreements (SLAs) with partners relating to the successful production and delivery of BRPs. The Home Office is also able, on a case by case basis, to check whether and how quickly a BRP was produced and delivered.</p><p>Where the Home Office is made aware of a problem with BRP production, collection or delivery, the department aims to respond within 5 working days. Production problems are also closely monitored within the department and resolved urgently in order that an applicant receives their BRP within 10 working days of their decision being made.</p><p>In relation to BRP production the DVLA, who produce the BRPs, have an SLA to personalise 90% of BRPs within one working day of receipt and the remaining 10% within two working days of receipt.</p><p>The delivery partner, DX, is required to collect BRPs from the DVLA daily, excluding weekends and bank holidays, and then attempt first delivery within 48 hours of receipt (working days only) in 99% of cases.</p><p>DVLA and DX both met these SLAs for 2018/19 and continue to do so.</p>
star this property answering member constituency Romsey and Southampton North more like this
star this property answering member printed Caroline Nokes more like this
star this property question first answered
remove filter
star this property answering member
4048
star this property label Biography information for Caroline Nokes more like this
star this property tabling member
1524
unstar this property label Biography information for Meg Hillier more like this