Linked Data API

Show Search Form

Search Results

registered interest false more like this
date remove filter
answering body
Department for Work and Pensions more like this
answering dept id 29 more like this
answering dept short name Work and Pensions more like this
answering dept sort name Work and Pensions remove filter
hansard heading Universal Credit more like this
house id 1 more like this
pref label House of Commons more like this
question text To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, which organisations her Department defines as partners in the delivery of universal credit. more like this
tabling member constituency East Ham more like this
tabling member printed
Stephen Timms more like this
uin 254087 remove filter
is ministerial correction false more like this
date of answer remove maximum value filtermore like thismore than 2019-05-20
answer text <p>We work with a wide range of stakeholders, many of whom we collaborate with directly and consider partners. The next phase of delivering Universal Credit (UC) involves moving legacy benefit claimants to Universal Credit. The Department plans to pilot this approach, to test our processes carefully to ensure that claimants on all legacy benefits with a range of characteristics can be successfully moved onto Universal Credit. The Department is working with a wide and diverse range of stakeholders to design the process and we are currently developing the detailed planning on how we will start the pilot process, including which groups or individuals we will begin to move to Universal Credit.</p><p> </p><p>From 1 April 2019 Citizens Advice (England and Wales) and Citizens Advice Scotland are delivering the new ‘Help to Claim’ support to claimants making a new Universal Credit claim or moving from a legacy benefit to UC because of a change of circumstances. The Citizens Advice Help to Claim offers tailored, practical support to help people make a UC claim up to receiving their first full correct payment on time. It is be available online, through web-chat, through a Freephone number and face to face through local Citizens Advice services.</p>
answering member constituency Reading West more like this
answering member printed Alok Sharma more like this
question first answered
less than 2019-05-20T12:43:12.2Zmore like thismore than 2019-05-20T12:43:12.2Z
answering member
label Biography information for Alok Sharma more like this
tabling member
label Biography information for Stephen Timms more like this